Kia Ora and welcome to our class blog! This is a place where we share the awesome learning happening in Room 25. Look at our learning and leave a comment so that we can continue to improve. Ngā mihi :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For the past few weeks Room 25 have been exploring sound! We are using our scientific minds to figure out how we hear, how sound travels an...

Hi Room 25 Rita L here
ReplyDeleteHope your all having a AWESOME day today
If i ever got a boat (which will never happen because I hate going on boats ahah) I would probably name it Horse 9000 because I LOVE horses ����
Stay safe,
byeeeeeeeee
Rita!
that was supposed to be horse faces haha i am not sure why it does that hmmm???
DeleteKia Ora Room 25
ReplyDeleteI would name my boat speedy because it is a fast boat and it is big and my Boat is kind of like a pirate boat and it is a little bit broken
Blog you later.
Kia Ora Room 25 it is me Kezia here and I would name my boat the bunny's because I love bunny's and they are so cute. And because I do not no a boat name. what would you name your boat if you had one?
ReplyDeletethank you for posting this post.
Did you no that A female rabbit is called a doe and
a male rabbit is called a buck.
blog you later
Kezia
Kia Ora room 25, My name is Milo from rm 25. If i had my own boat it would be called dad is not rad because dad's aren't rad. I was going to go on a fairy to Waiheke for my soccer game but it was cancelled because of covid 19. Have you ever gone on a boat or a ship to a place before? Where did you go? Thanks for sharing your blog. BLOG YA LATER!
ReplyDelete